Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Count to 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000...

I think I forgot I had a temper. Well it is back. To the point where I realize something may have to be done about it. I have not been dealing with my new schedule/commute (health) lately and I have found my anger completely unmanageable. I am sitting here recovering from a ridiculous and completely out of line outburst. This is a drawing from the LIRR from a few days ago. I need to learn how to relax. Manage multiple (multiple, multiple, multiple) tasks and manage just about everything better during this time. Have a headache, wish me luck!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Malvavisco said...

I take it the insulin pump isn't working out too well??

JAJAC said...

On top of everything else not at all.

Justin said...

One thing at a time... It will pass and the skies will clear. It's good that you are drawing through it, though. Even if you still have a few things to deal with, if one thing lets up and resolves itself, you may find that everything else becomes bearable.

JAJAC said...

Thanks Justin! I hope you are right.

The Elemental Delegatates of Artistic Science