Sunday, March 8, 2009

Your grandmother smells of melon, and I like it.

Photobucket

I had a cold so I had to take medication.

Photobucket

My sister and her boyfriend John bought me a FOLDING POCKET COMB. This made me happy.

Photobucket

I was drawing a coffee machine that has probably been broken since 1983.

Photobucket

Some one left this strange note over the air conditioner in the break room. It looks like it has been there for years.

Photobucket

This is the life.

Photobucket

This is a quick drawing of a real package of supplements for TEENS from the early 2000's.



I am celebrating my one year anniversary- I have gone a year with out alcohol and a year with out passing out from low blood sugar. The two tended to go hand in hand.

Life is good. I like the 09's.

James
JAJAC

No comments:

The Elemental Delegatates of Artistic Science