Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The country corpse, the national debt and life in general (with girls)

A long time ago, I drew a picture of a boy dying in a field. I was on the bus. I was sad.

Photobucket


I find this catalog strangely terrifying. She's got a smile as genuine as happy and as joyful as a punch in the face. Striped Blouse Page 4.

Photobucket


I don't know where or when I drew this but I finished it. I love John Goodman.

Photobucket



Some guy.

Photobucket


With a ruler.

Photobucket


Cartoons.

Photobucket

John Goodman Finished.

Photobucket



Kate Moss bares her soul in New York Magazine.

Photobucket



Life is a miracle (with pearls),
James

1 comment:

LuisMoreno said...

tomorrow morning I'm having myself some Goodman Flakes!

The Elemental Delegatates of Artistic Science